Monday, January 24, 2011

A Blog New World

Do you ever think, "Oh, I wish I remember what Tracey or Keith or Erica said the other day in group meeting"?  I have a number of times.  At Claus's suggestion the Holloway Research Group at Sage now has a blog.  The idea is, if we share useful ideas and/or questions here, they will be accessible to everyone in the group.  The hope is that, eventually we'll have a nice searchable tips-and-tricks style repository of Holloway group knowledge.  If we all jump on board, I think it could be immensely helpful for everyone.

May it be a space where information and advice freely flows from our minds to our monitors.  

A couple of administrative notes:
  • We (the Holloway group)should all have the capability to authors posts, let me know if you didn't receive this email
  • The blog is open as of right now, but that can change if so desired
  • I don't think I can make anyone else an admin, but if there's is something you'd like changed, I'm happy to accomodate 

3 comments: